DOING THE RIGHT THING IS OUR THING.
Our people are dedicated, self-motivated, and driven to do the right thing for our patients, clinicians, and their coworkers. At the same time, our leadership is focused, approachable, and committed to iRhythm’s employees and the mission of the company. We work as a team and define success around the ability to take initiative, collaborate, make decisions and execute.
iRhythm is setting a new standard for how cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and aspires to be the world leader in the management of cardiac arrhythmia information.
OUR CORE VALUES: WHAT SETS US APART.
• Passion: We are passionate because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going. Our inspired determination drives our commitment to what we do and how we do it.
• Boundaryless: We are open to accepting and sharing ideas, knowledge, advice and challenges. We evaluate new ideas and solutions with sincerity and honesty.
• Bold: We encourage thinking outside the box, trying new things, asking questions, and not being afraid to try something, fail and learn from it.
• Respect: We hold ourselves, others, and the environment in the highest regard and will act as such.
• Balance: We encourage an atmosphere that fosters our team's personal and professional development. We appreciate and respect the importance of all the different layers of people's lives.
ENJOY COMPETITIVE AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Commuter Benefits
• Paid holidays