Customer Service Representative
iRhythm Technologies, Inc., an innovative cardiology medical device and service company located in Chicago and San Francisco is working to combine a novel device, analysis method, and business model together to create a new approach to cardiac rhythm monitoring. iRhythm is looking for a Customer Service Representative with previous customer service experience preferably at a medical device or medical service company.
Director, Customer Service
The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for ensuring their Customer Service activities meet or exceed customer expectations, team goals and Project Management Objectives (PMO). This position plays an integral part in the success of the Sales region, Customer Service team and the company through daily contact with customers and resolution of their issues. The Customer Service Representative is expected to contribute to the success of their assigned regional team as well as the entire Customer Service team by providing Best in Class service. This position is the foundation of the Customer Service team and will be the first point of contact in the overall customer experience. It is a highly visible position that requires focus, compassion and the ability to efficaciously communicate resolutions while at the same time adhering to corporate processes and guidelines. A successful applicant will be an individual who embraces teamwork and understands the importance of their contributions and their responsibility to ensure accuracy and consistency in their daily activities and responsibilities.
Specific functions will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Primary contact for iRhythm customers and their patients; enter all interactions into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Provide superior customer service by troubleshooting customer/patient issues relating to product, services, and patient enrollment; strive for one-call resolution
- Respond to inquiries, complete order fulfillment and provide information to external and internal customers and clients
- Maintain a positive attitude and working relationship with all customers, patients and iRhythm associates
- Adhere to corporate policy and HIPAA standards in handling patient data
- Register, fulfill and follow-up on home enrollment registrations
- Zticket/CRM Entry and compliance
- Sales lead set-up
- Unreturned device calls
- Patient registrations
- Pack slip processing
- MD Notifications
- Duplicate MD and patient data clean-up
Required Education and Experience
- Associate's degree (A.A.), or equivalent from two-year college, or technical school, or six months to one year related experience, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - especially Outlook; Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software; Salesforce.com preferred
- Candidates must possess strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Bilingual skills are preferred
Qualities of the Successful Candidate
Must be flexible, able to adapt quickly and positively to change, able to handle a fast-paced growth company environment. Demonstrated provision of great customer service via phone, e-mail or web site modalities. Demonstrated commitment to helping people and resolve issues including those that require independent thinking and sound judgment skills not covered specifically in manuals or procedures. Strong commitment to quality. Demonstrated patience and professionalism in stressful situations. Experience in a multitasking role preferred.
This is full time position. We offer an excellent benefit and salary package. May be required to occasionally work weekends, holidays and/or other shift hours based on business need.
This fast paced company is looking for the right candidate to join us at this exciting time in our development. Qualified candidates should submit their resume including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only respond to those people whom we intend to interview.