Recording for a longer period of time with a high rate of patient compliance, the ZIO® XT Patch improves the likelihood of capturing arrhythmias with only one test.
The ZIO® XT Patch can be used for patients who may be asymptomatic or who may suffer from transient symptoms such as palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness, light-headedness, pre-syncope, syncope, fatigue, or anxiety.
New Benefits in a New Design
The elegant design of the ZIO® XT Patch:
- Eliminates the wires and complexities of other wearable monitors
- Permits comfortable long-term monitoring
The improved design of the next-generation ZIO® XT Patch has several new benefits, including:
- Thin, transparent wings for a more discreet appearance
- Hydrogel electrodes to improve the signal quality leading to even clearer ECG tracings in the ZIO® XT Report
- A larger button with improved feel to better capture symptomatic events
Using the ZIO® XT Patch
To support the patient and clinical staff members during the monitoring period, the highly-trained staff at the iRhythm Clinical Centers (iCC) is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, so patients always have a friendly, knowledgeable person to talk to.
CAUTION: Federal (USA) law restricts the sale of this device to or on the order of a physician.