A program that allows patients to receive and apply the Zio monitor at home, rather than the clinic.
- Eliminates patient exposure by reducing their visit to the clinic.
- Eliminates staff exposure to cleaning or re-using returned monitors that may have been exposed.
- Frees up staff resources to be used for response in other areas.
- Ensures patients who require ambulatory cardiac monitoring can continue to receive access to necessary monitoring.
- Zio monitors are all single-patient use. Patient contacting materials in the monitor are sourced from the US and final assembly is done in a US-based plant under controlled conditions.
Contact your local iRhythm representative or contact us.
Please allow 24 hours to process the Service Agreement; but often, it’s sooner.
No. iRhythm ships the monitors to patient’s home for them to self-apply. Post-wear, patients mail the device back to iRhythm using a pre-labelled box through USPS.
No. If patients are sent the monitor for home application, clinics cannot bill for the hook-up.
No, iRhythm’s data show that turn-around time for the final report is on-par with our in-clinic service.