A program that allows patients to receive and apply the Zio monitor at home, rather than the clinic.
- Eliminates patient exposure by reducing their visit to the clinic.
- Eliminates staff exposure to cleaning or re-using returned monitors that may have been exposed.
- Frees up staff resources to be used for response in other areas.
- Ensures patients who require ambulatory cardiac monitoring can continue to receive access to necessary monitoring.
- Zio monitors are all single-patient use. Patient contacting materials in the monitor are sourced from the US and final assembly is done in a US-based plant under controlled conditions.
Contact your local iRhythm representative or contact us.
Please allow 24 hours to process the Service Agreement; but often, it’s sooner.
No. iRhythm ships the monitors to patient’s home for them to self-apply. Post-wear, patients mail the device back to iRhythm using a pre-labelled box through USPS. You may track the device’s shipment and return status in ZioSuite.
In the Home Enrollment program, patients are sent the monitors for home application and clinics cannot bill for the hook up. Clinics can continue to bill for physician interpretation using CPT code: 93244 greater than 48 hours and up to 7 days, or 93248 for greater than 7 days up to 15 days.
No, iRhythm’s data show that turn-around time for the final report is on-par with our in-clinic service.