The Zio service is a complete ambulatory cardiac monitoring solution built with the patient in mind — and reinforced with clinical evidence.
- Superior clinical accuracy1
- Exceptional patient experience2
- Lower cost of care3
The heart monitor that changed the game.
We set out to do three things that had never been done before:
Create a user-friendly heart monitor that wouldn’t disrupt a patient’s life.
Conventional monitors are cumbersome. More often than not, patients don’t wear them for the prescribed time period.
Create a continuous heart monitor that could be worn for up to 14 days.
Conventional monitors can only be worn for up to 48 hours. In many cases, that’s not enough time to get a full picture of the heart.
Create a service that would provide continuous, accurate data unseen in the industry.
Data from conventional monitors contains a high degree of noise and interruptions. And it’s often incomplete, resulting in wasted time, costly re-testing and low physician trust.
“The monitor was so easy to use. It did all the work for me.”
How does the Zio Service work?
- Source: Clinical Publication Summary
- Source: Barrett P., et al., Comparison of 24-hour Holter monitoring vs. 14-day novel adhesive patch electrocardiographic monitoring. American Heart Journal of Medicine, 2014.
- Source: Health System Case Studies
- Source: iRhythm Technologies, 2020. Form 10-K 2019. Retrieved from https://investors.irhythmtech.com/sec-filings/sec-filing/10-k/0001388658-20-000034
- Source:Data on file. iRhythm Technologies, 2020.
- Source: Data on file. Analysis of median wear period/prescribed duration (%) of 587,872 devices from 4/1/2018 to 3/31/2019. iRhythm Technologies, 2019.