Introducing the next-generation Zio monitor.Designed with patients in mind, the new monitor is more breathable, features waterproof housing,1,2 and is built on the industry-leading performance of Zio XT to deliver an astounding 99% patient compliance.3
The Zio service is redefining the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed.
The cardiac monitoring service that changed the game.
We set out to do three things:
Create a user-friendly heart monitor that minimizes disruption to a patient's life.9
Create a continuous heart monitor that could be worn for up to 14 days.
Create a service that would provide continuous, uninterrupted recording with accurate data unseen in the industry.10-15
“The monitor was so easy to use. It did all the work for me.”
How does the Zio service work?
- Data on file. iRhythm Technologies, 2017, 2023.
- The Zio monitor patch should not be submerged in water. During a bath, keep the device above water.
- Data on file. iRhythm Technologies, 2022.
- Data on file. iRhythm Technologies, 2023.
- Compared to previous generation.
- Volume reflected in the device housing.
- Data on file. iRhythm Technologies. 2022.
- Form 10-K 2022. iRhythm Technologies, 2022. Retrieved from https://s201.q4cdn.com/653785554/files/doc_financials/2022/ar/Annual-Report.pdf
- Barrett, et al., Comparison of 24-hour Holter Monitoring with 14-day Novel Adhesive Patch Electrocardiographic Monitoring. American Journal of Medicine, 2014.
- Zio AT Clinical Reference Manual. iRhythm Technologies, 2020.
- Continuous, uninterrupted refers to the recording of ECG data. Zio AT Gateway transmissions may be impacted by a variety of factors. See Product Labeling for more information.
- Zio AT is contraindicated for critical care patients.
- Do not use Zio AT for patients with symptomatic episodes where variations in cardiac performance could result in immediate danger to the patient or when real-time or in-patient monitoring should be prescribed. Refer to the Zio AT labeling and Clinical Reference Manual for full contraindications.
- Zio XT Clinical Reference Manual. iRhythm Technologies, 2019.
- Zio monitor Clinical Reference Manual. iRhythm Technologies, 2021.
- Zio AT also provides wear-time transmission reports and daily reports.