DOING THE RIGHT THING IS OUR THING.
Our people are dedicated, self-motivated, and driven to do the right thing for our patients, clinicians, and their coworkers. At the same time, our leadership is focused, approachable, and committed to iRhythm’s employees and the mission of the company. We work as a team and define success around the ability to take initiative, collaborate, make decisions and execute. Learn more about our company.
ENJOY COMPETITIVE AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS
• Medical, dental, vision insurances
• Life and Disability plans
• 401(k) with company match
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Paid holidays and Time Off
• Pre-tax programs including HSA Employer contributions
• Emotional Health and Work-life resources
• Wellness programs
• Personal Travel Assistance
• Pet Insurance and Discount program
• Paid Parental Leave, Fertility & Family Forming
Following the Transparency in Coverage Rule, issued by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Department of the Treasury, employee benefits health plans and health insurance issuers do provide two separate Machine Readable Files (MRFs):
• In Network: Negotiated rates for all covered items and services between the plan or issuer and in-network providers
• Out of Network: Allowed amount paid to, and billed charges from, out-of-network providers for all covered services within a 90-day period
Kaiser Permanente: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/front-door/machine-readable
SUPPORTING WONDERFUL CHARITIES
We are honored to support the following charities.View current job openings
I love working at iRhythm because they encourage a fun and energetic work environment that challenges your abilities and promotes your development and growth as a professional. I also love being able to help patients and healthcare providers utilize our monitoring system to improve patient care.
People who you work with matter a lot! iRhythm has very friendly, outgoing, down to earth people from top management down. We are enriching the lives and extending the lifespan of people. I am helping, contributing to this noble goal.